Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

WAITING

I am in waiting mode this week:

I am attempting to Pickle Beets-we will know how they turned out on Saturday.

A few month ago I bought "McClure's Pickles" the garlic and dill spears-so I was thinking maybe I could re pickle and I went to their website "mcclurespickles.com" and they gave very easy re pickling instructions-just wash and cut up cucumbers and place in same jar make sure the cukes are covered by the brine-wait two weeks and hopefully new pickles. I used persian cucumbers let's wait and see.

I am going to begin a "starter" today for traditional rye bread-I tried it once before and grew some really interesting mold.
Hopefully this time it will work-so that will take two days...........
Hopefully success and pics to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment