Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

ALMOND BLUEBERRY COOKIES


What to do with a over abundance of Blueberries. I went a bit over the top at the Green Market and after days of yogurt and blueberries for breakfast, and a very yummy Blueberry and nectarine Jam I still had a lot left.
So I looked around and found a great recipe for Almond Blueberry Cookies. They turned out to be easy and delicious.
They should actually be called "cakeys" rather than cookies the blueberries keep them very moist.
Lucky for my waistline, Lars was driving his Mom up to Rhode Island to her summer rental and I shipped most of the cookies with them.My Mother-in-law loved them and she has a very discerning taste.
So the recipe is to follow it is by Giada De Laurentis, I have two of her cook books and she has never failed to provide a really great meal!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/almond-blueberry-cookies-recipe/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment